“Been all around the world”....Thank you!

Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum

Help Support Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I didn’t think I traveled much this year.

But then I realized I’ve been treated to descriptions of all sorts of places — everything from hidden gems in Philadelphia to explore next time I’m there to faraway places I may never see in person, like Egypt and Australia.

I’ve enjoyed traditional dining and the Pacific coast out the train window from my armchair 3,000 miles away.

I’ve rejoiced whenever someone has had a smooth trip and shared in their frustration when a “quick” trip turns into delay after delay.

In short, thanks to all of you who posted trip reports, I’ve enjoyed a most wonderful year of armchair travel.

Thank you all so much for the wonderful trip reports, and I wish you all great trips next year —exciting but stress and delay free!😊

I didn’t think I traveled much this year.

But then I realized I’ve been treated to descriptions of all sorts of places — everything from hidden gems in Philadelphia to explore next time I’m there to faraway places I may never see in person, like Egypt and Australia.

I’ve enjoyed traditional dining and the Pacific coast out the train window from my armchair 3,000 miles away.

I’ve rejoiced whenever someone has had a smooth trip and shared in their frustration when a “quick” trip turns into delay after delay.

In short, thanks to all of you who posted trip reports, I’ve enjoyed a most wonderful year of armchair travel.

Thank you all so much for the wonderful trip reports, and I wish you all great trips next year —exciting but stress and delay free!😊
And don't plan any Long Trips on Southwest Airlines during Holidays!😄

Back