2014-2015 Amtrak Vacations Catalogue sent to me Unsolicited

Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum

Help Support Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

SubwayNut

Conductor
I just got home, went through the mail and found the new 2014-2015 Amtrak Vacations catalogue sent to me along with a sheet with early booking bonuses, from $800 to $200 savings for booking by October 31, 2013 for trips between April 1, 2014 and March 31, 2015.

I did not request the catalogue from Amtrak directly and although I'm Select+ I don't think I've gotten any mail from them since receiving my Welcome Package at the beginning of this year. I assume they're sending these catalogues.

I'm not one for taking organized Vacations (and am definitely too young to be in there market, although I don't think I've ever had to give Amtrak my age except for cross-border trips that Amtrak, unlike the Airlines doesn't retrain).

I'm was curious if anyone else has received the Amtrak Vacations catalogue in the mail out of the blue?

Edit: Just opened the second page and already spotted an error. There is a picture claiming its a Sightseer Lounge but I believe is one from the Auto Train's non Superliner lounges (a route I haven't ridden)

Last edited by a moderator:
I ALSO RECIVED THE MAGAZINE UNSOLICTED. HAVE ALREADY PLANNED MY VACATION FOR 014

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back