2022-2023 AGR Card

Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum

Help Support Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
In the mail today, I received my Select Executive AGR card with an expiration date of 2/28/23. :)
I did as well! No warning, but nice to see!

Living in MN the only thing relevant is the 100% bonus on travel/TQP points. But I'll take it!

I did as well! No warning, but nice to see!

Living in MN the only thing relevant is the 100% bonus on travel/TQP points. But I'll take it!

Select Exec should also get you access to the sleeper waiting room at MSP (with a same-day ticket) but imo it's barely worth the effort to go down to the ticket counter and get the code. If they have a large portion of the waiting room blocked off for an event (which happens with annoying regularity) it's nice to have the extra space, but otherwise I'd rather just wait out in the main waiting area.

Spoke too soon. The notification was in my inbox. I'm printing a copy for my trip tomorrow, but it shouldn't matter because I'm in Acela First for both my rides.
Check the date on your printout. The card shows 2022, but if you keep the text to the right of it with it, then you should be good. I hate how it wants to print out all the other garbage.

Got my qualification notification for Select Plus 2022 in email this evening! My card should arrive in 4-6 weeks…no real hurry as I’m not taking an Amtrak in that time period anyway.

I also got my Select Plus email this evening. I hope I actually get the physical card, as I didn't when I earned Select Plus at the end of December. I figured they were waiting as it was only two months until the renewal.

I got the email yesterday. USPS informed delivery shows that I have something coming from Amtrak today.

I just got my physical card in the mail today!

And now of course, thanks to the Amtrak IT department’s sense of humor, I can’t get into my account because they keep deleting the verification codes they send me when I enter them.🙄

I posted a question asking for help on this on a separate thread about it, so just venting here.

Also received my Select Executive card good until 2-28-23... which was still intact but the packaging was in shreds. Was also able to get onto the website to see my account after several attempts.

But with all the cancellations and sleeper pricing shooting so high I wonder how I'll ever prequalify after this year!

Back