#21/#22 (3/25) In Service Disruption in ARK

Help Support Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum:

Bob Dylan

Conductor
Any one have info as to why yesterday's Eagles are in Service Disruptions in Arkansas and now Showing 8+ Hours LATE on Amtrak Status Maps???

Update: #21 (3/25) now 12 Hours Late into Moneola , and #22 ( 3/25) has Vanished off the Map???????

Pretty sure #21 will be turned in Ft. Worth ( FTW)and Bustitutions South of FTW will occur down to San Antonio.( SAS)

Tomorrows a #421/#422 Day in SAS, so Bustitution will be the order of the day also between SAS and FTW.

Last edited:

F900ElCapitan

Lead Service Attendant
AU Supporter
They hit a semi. Supposedly the driver took a corner too fast and couldn’t stop before the crossing. It banged up the nose of P-42 #16.

Bob Dylan

Conductor
They hit a semi. Supposedly the driver took a corner too fast and couldn’t stop before the crossing. It banged up the nose of P-42 #16.

Thanks! The Eagles and Sunset Ltd. seem to be having Daily Service Disruptions and running Hours Late!

Wonder how many people are actually riding, I'd guess Very Few, might be more Crew on the Train than Passengers??!!!

F900ElCapitan

Lead Service Attendant
AU Supporter
Thanks! The Eagles and Sunset Ltd. seem to be having Daily Service Disruptions and running Hours Late!

Wonder how many people are actually riding, I'd guess Very Few, might be more Crew on the Train than Passengers??!!!
Yeah, it wouldn’t surprise me. Most of the LD trains have gone to a “COVID” consist, all they could take off the TE is the Transition Sleeper. The SWC and CZ are also running very similar consists to the TE.

I kind of wish I had the time-off to go ride a train right now. The prices are nearly all low bucket and the trains are empty. A bit extra of washing hands and you darn near get a train to yourself!!

Bob Dylan

Conductor
Yeah, it wouldn’t surprise me. Most of the LD trains have gone to a “COVID” consist, all they could take off the TE is the Transition Sleeper. The SWC and CZ are also running very similar consists to the TE.

I kind of wish I had the time-off to go ride a train right now. The prices are nearly all low bucket and the trains are empty. A bit extra of washing hands and you darn near get a train to yourself!!
Guess as a Pilot you're pretty busy! IINM you haul Cargo instead of passengers right?

Stay Safe out there, Airports are Germ Factories as you know!

Group Builder