#22, Northbound Texas Eagle with private cars attached

Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum

Help Support Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sorry, I only caught a glimpse from my house north of Taylor. Two (or three) dark colored cars were attached to the back of #22, next stop is Temple. Close to being on-time. Anyone want to get a photo/video between here and Ft Worth/Dallas? :)

Sorry, I only caught a glimpse from my house north of Taylor. Two (or three) dark colored cars were attached to the back of #22, next stop is Temple. Close to being on-time. Anyone want to get a photo/video between here and Ft Worth/Dallas? :)
Iowa Pacific cars are either painted in a livery close to their original owner or in a dark brown and orange livery, what kind of cars were they?

ex New York Central cars were grey and black, PRR cars were painted in a darkish brown, same with Norfolk and Western cars. They could have been ex Missouri Pacific cars, since the TE used to be MoPac, albeit a near completely different train then

ex New York Central cars were grey and black, PRR cars were painted in a darkish brown, same with Norfolk and Western cars. They could have been ex Missouri Pacific cars, since the TE used to be MoPac, albeit a near completely different train then
There are no MoPac cars that are certified at the moment to my knowledge. Some did survive though. He probably saw Charter Wire's two cars which are painted New York Central gray.

Back