281 nyp-syr

Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum

Help Support Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Pretty routine Empire Service trip. DM 715 pulling 4 Am-1 and a split BC-café. Pretty much on time all the way. Heard a few comments from people who haven't ridden in a while liking the coach refresh, it really does make a big difference. Couple of folks near me had the new sandwiches, and while pricey, people seemed to like them  First time encountering the new soap that others have mentioned. I was perfectly happy with the old stuff. More importantly, the bathrooms were in good shape and clean. Sorry I don't have more, but nothing happened worth mentioning.

Pretty routine Empire Service trip. DM 715 pulling 4 Am-1 and a split BC-café. Pretty much on time all the way. Heard a few comments from people who haven't ridden in a while liking the coach refresh, it really does make a big difference. Couple of folks near me had the new sandwiches, and while pricey, people seemed to like them  First time encountering the new soap that others have mentioned. I was perfectly happy with the old stuff. More importantly, the bathrooms were in good shape and clean. Sorry I don't have more, but nothing happened worth mentioning.
Sometimes, "no news, is good news", eh?

It would be nice if every Amtrak trip could fall into the "routine, on time" category... :)

Back