30% bonus on 10,000 point purchase (3/9-4/19/15)

Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum

Help Support Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bruce-C

Service Attendant
I just got an email for a 30% bonus on a 10,000 point purchase. This is a tiered bonus, 10% to 4,500 pts, 20% to 9,500pts and 30& for 10,000+ point purchase.

Points purchase must be made between 3/9/15 and 4/19/15 to recieve the bonus.

No email, didn't see the promo until the screen where one chooses how many points to buy, but it was there and I bought the 13k.

Thanks for the heads-up!

Last edited by a moderator:
Getting my points today.

Now I can plan my two zone trip.

Woo hooo!!!

It would be nice if the forum had an indication on the header that alerted when the bonus was in effect, what the maximum percentage is, and if it's targeted.

My wife just received notice that she could get the 30% bonus for a 10,000 point purchase and a graduated % for lesser purchases of points.

I had received a total 30% bonus last month and bought mine then. Glad we waited on her card but interesting that her bonus was graduated instead of total.

Of course after we buy these points, they will offer a 50% deal like last year and we are so outta luck :p

Very concerned about all the talk of ending the Chase-AGR card but that is for another thread. :eek:

Waiting on the 50 % bonus that is actually half off no matter how much you spend for points. That is the great offer I wait for.

Back