A 'Canadian' Covid Coach Trip

Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum

Help Support Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Here's a nice video of a very positive take on a Canadian coach trip in these covid times. (Even the at-your-seat coach meals look good!)

(Note those refurbished coaches with the green window band and yellow letter-board.....they'll eventually be used in the corridor)

Wow, $300 for this trip! Even though I'm not a Big fan of Overnight Coach @ my age, I'd do this in a New York Minute if we were allowed to Cross the Border!

The only things missing, as was said, is not being able to eat in the Diner, and not being allowed to visit the Dome Cars, which really doesnt make sense with Social Distancing and Masking the norm.🤔😷

CAD300 for that trip? Not bad, all things considered...though per my recollection, he's overselling the "normal" price of that ticket.

(The buyable-in-coach meals look good, too...)

Edit:
grumbles
Guess who just remembered that VIA issued four coupons for last year?

(I usually deal with "dumping" them in conjunction with the Moonlighters. No Moonlighters this year means I forgot. On the "bright" side, VIA's cut requalification requirements and rolled over status for another year...)

Last edited:
Back