Acela First Class Upgrade with Coupon

Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum

Help Support Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Oreius

OBS Chief
I'm traveling on Acela Business Class from BWI to PHL next month and would like to use one of my upgrade coupons to upgrade to First Class. But, for some odd reason, it is not allowing me to do this. Does anyone know why? The coupon is valid for a one-way upgrade from Business to First Class on Acela. Do I need to call?

I'm traveling on Acela Business Class from BWI to PHL next month and would like to use one of my upgrade coupons to upgrade to First Class. But, for some odd reason, it is not allowing me to do this. Does anyone know why? The coupon is valid for a one-way upgrade from Business to First Class on Acela. Do I need to call?
Usually those certificates have a limit on how long before the journey they can be used. The period varies from 12 hours to 48 hours depending on the type of upgrade certificate it is. Read the certificate that you have to see when is the earliest you can use it for upgrading on your planned train..

Back