agr 2.0 is the biggest thing for amtrak junkies since.................

Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum

Help Support Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

yarrow

Engineer
far ne washington state, 1/2 mile from canada
the leaked announcement of the upcoming(and until 8/31 unknown) agr changes has provoked a lot of comment on the board. after 8/31 i would guess it will intensify. i am looking forward to the activity on this board. whether we like the new agr or not we should get some fun out of debating it. my question is: agr 2.0 is the biggest thing for amtrak junkies since........? the eb schedule meltdown of a couple years ago, the suspension of the sl east of nol, various menu and food service changes, the loss of amenities in sleeper, the competence or incompetence of some in amtrak managment, the current experiment with sleeper class with nodiner, and on and on. what "momentous" amtrak events do you think agr 2.0 will rank with?

This is the biggest thing for Amtrak since Warrington!

Edit: Charlie has two suggestions:
(1) Since they added tilapia to the menu!

(2) Since the Jimmy Dean Breakfast Scramble!

Last edited by a moderator:
Related, I suppose, to the toilet paper thread (which I am happy to have missed for some reason)--the discussion of whether it is disgusting or convenient (or both) to have a toilet in your roomette.

Back