AGR Enrollment Referral Requests

Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum

Help Support Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just found out that I'd be commuting on amtrak for a few weeks coming up, and this looks like the place to nab a referral code. Could you send one to thompatzner(at)gmail.com? Thanks!
Aloha

First time I am sending one besides my family.

Are you trying to become like me, Eric?
huh.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Could someone please send me an enrollment code? I already have a referral. ctayls - at - charter.net

Thanks

Done.
Oops I believe I may have just sent only a referral. Seems to be I may have no clue how to get the enrollment code. My apology. Can somebody help this person? I hope I didn't cause a problem. Sorry.
Know what? I originally did it correct! I just got credit for this referral. Now that I got my 500 AGR points, I'll let others do some referring as to spread the wealth. :D

Hi all!

I am purchasing an amtrak ticket and wanted to sign up for the rewards program. If anyone can send an enrollment code my way, that would be fabulous! Email is marie-claire at gmx dot us. Thanks in advance! :)

Can someone send me a code to edtrussell - at - gmail dot com.

Thank you

Me either.
sad.gif
(Thought I could steal one Steve!
mosking.gif
)

It says that email is already in use. Remember that each account (wife, husband, children, etc...) MUST have a separate email address for each AGR account. Please post a new one, and we will refer you, OR you can refer them yourself - and earn the referral points
smile.gif
!

Me either.
sad.gif
(Thought I could steal one Steve!
mosking.gif
)

It says that email is already in use. Remember that each account (wife, husband, children, etc...) MUST have a separate email address for each AGR account. Please post a new one, and we will refer you, OR you can refer them yourself - and earn the referral points
smile.gif
!
And I thought I had you! :giggle: But were even on this one! :)

Hi :)

Can someone please send an enrollment code to "oleg underscore amtrak at olegs dot com"

Im trying to sign up for Guest Rewards and want to travel Monday and Tuesday. Thanks!

Oleg

Hi :)

Can someone please send an enrollment code to "oleg underscore amtrak at olegs dot com"

Im trying to sign up for Guest Rewards and want to travel Monday and Tuesday. Thanks!

Oleg
Done

:) :)

Thanks! I got the email, but is there an actual code? Or do I just follow the link?
Just follow the link Oleg and you'll be fine. That will take you to the registration screen and get you bonus points as well as Penny. Make sure that you write down the AGR number that they give you, and then get that number into your reservations.

Hey,

Can someone please send an enrollment code to shunya23 at yahoo dot com? I'm about to book a trip and I'd like to enroll in the rewards program before I do. Thanks.

I'm about to book a trip and I'd like to enroll in the rewards program before I do.
I'm not sure when you're booking the trip for, but be sure to ride Amtrak within 90 days of signing up - or you will not receive the sign up bonus! And this qualifying trip does not have to be a long trip - even (if possible) a short 5 minute trip on Amtrak one way, with a ride back with a friend, commuter rail or subway or such!
smile.gif

Back