AGR Points For Shopping

Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum

Help Support Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
How/who does the AGR points for shopping partners get determined? It seems another of my favorite partners may be on the way out :unsure: I have been racking up decent points from Home Depot with pick up in store opotion, in fact I made a purchase yesterday. I forgot a couple of things(as usual) and wanted to make another order, when I went to the AGR Home Depot portal, I get a "this site is temporarily down, we are expecting a fix shortly" I can log into the HD site thru the reg internet, but not thru the points for shoppimg portal on AGR. Methinks I've lost another favorite partner :(

I just tried now, and had no trouble via AGR.
So did I, and I still get the same message. Maybe they are cutting me off :wacko:

Edit to say: I guess they haven't cut me off, but they have cut my laptop off evidently because I can still get to the HD website using my desktop computer. it's kinda like AGR if you don't get what you want the first time try a different computer :lol:

Edit the Edit to say: Never mind. clearing the cache and deleting the cookies solved the problem. Gotta go my HD order is ready :p

Last edited by a moderator:
Back