AGR Shopping Portal System Issue?

Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum

Help Support Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Good afternoon! Is anyone else having problems with logging in to the AGR for Shopping site - the portal from where you go to vendor websites? I can log in fine to my AGR account, but am not able to the Login to the shopping site and this happens on all of my devices. I have made sure my cookie & tracking settings work.....etc.
I can't submit a support request because one needs to be logged in to do so! Advice? Similar experiences?

Good to know! Did the person on FB say anything about how they would work to resolve it?
I suspect the people managing the FB messaging are only there to "talk" to us and pass on info to the "powers that be" that might be able to resolve issues reported.

I suspect the people managing the FB messaging are only there to "talk" to us and pass on info to the "powers that be" that might be able to resolve issues reported.
That is exactly what they did: "We are going to escalate this to our Web Team for further review and investigation."

Good to know! Did the person on FB say anything about how they would work to resolve it?
"We are going to escalate this to our Web Team for further review and investigation."

Just FYI - I also reached out through Facebook messaging and the reply was: "Hello Thank you for reaching out and reporting this to us. First, we would like to apologize that our portal is not working. We are aware of the issue and we are implementing solutions as we speak"

Back