AGR zone map

Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum

Help Support Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bruce-C

Service Attendant
When I brought up the AGR zone map, I found the separate zones no longer expand on my computer. And I don't remember all the border cities.

Question, is this my computer or a change on the AGR site???

When I brought up the AGR zone map, I found the separate zones no longer expand on my computer. And I don't remember all the border cities.

Question, is this my computer or a change on the AGR site???
Even I can't see the names of cities. The Zones map only shows the routes and blue dots, leaving it to the reader to use their geography knowledge and try to decipher what city each blue dot corresponds to! Dumb.
wacko.gif

But, if you notice, while removing the city names, they still left the route of the Three Rivers. So while the map is much less useful now, it's just as incorrect as it was.

But, if you notice, while removing the city names, they still left the route of the Three Rivers. So while the map is much less useful now, it's just as incorrect as it was.
They also include the Silver Palm/Palmetto through Ocala, the Vermonter all the way up to Montreal (on the country map, not the NE), and they also leave out the Pere Marquette. I also find it quite annoying that I cannot blow up the maps.

Back