Alliance OH station parking

Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum

Help Support Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
N

Newbie251

Hello,

The folks at Amtrak told me that I could leave my car at the Alliance station while I take my trip on the train. Parking is free & unlimited days. But I may be gone a week or two. Is it safe to leave my car there for that long? There is no one monitoring that station. Has anyone left their car there before?

I live in Tennessee, drive to a very small town called Newbern TN and park at the Amtrak station. Station is unattended and only a flagstop. I have left my car there for two weeks and my car was there--safe and sound when I returned to Newbern. It is a very small town and police station is close by.

I, too, have question about leaving car at Amtrak stop in Alliance, whether it would be safe to leave it there for a week or two. Does anyone know?

ALC is Alliance, Ohio--someone did answer this question in 2016. Not sure if the answer would be different today.

Last edited:
I, too, have question about leaving car at Amtrak stop in Alliance, whether it would be safe to leave it there for a week or two. Does anyone know?

Uhhhh....I'm not sure I would do that, to be honest. It's not in the best area of town. That said, maybe call the Alliance Police Department and get their take (330) 821-9140. Maybe they would keep an eye out. I doubt it, bit ask.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back