Amtrak Alerts train #1 from Orlando

Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum

Help Support Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cal

Engineer
Apologies if this has already been posted somewhere. However, on Amtrak Alert's is saying the #1 that left Orlando.. When did this happen and why? 1611548492875.png

I think this points up the quality of the staff / training, in that they can just look up out of date train info and post alerts...
Why not employ staff who actually know that the Sunset Limited starts from New Orleans?

I think this points up the quality of the staff / training, in that they can just look up out of date train info and post alerts... Why not employ staff who actually know that the Sunset Limited starts from New Orleans?
Are the social media folks actual staff or general purpose contractors? It could be simple ignorance or some sort of computer snafu that resembles errors I've seen with other carriers. Was anyone impacted by this enough to suffer any definable harm? Seems unlikely but maybe there is some old curmudgeon camping out in Orlando waiting for a train that never comes and now thinks he suddenly missed it. :)

Last edited:
Back