Amtrak booking website/issues/timetables removed

Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum

Help Support Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
< On 16 June, 2021) I just got this email from AMTRAK:
------------------------------
Thank you for contacting us.

Please visit Amtrak.com, where you can download printable versions of timetables for each route in the Amtrak system. You can also download the entire Amtrak System Timetable. You will need the Adobe Acrobat Reader to view these PDF files. Please note that the schedule information listed in our Timetables may change after publication. The most current information may be obtained at Amtrak.com or by calling an Amtrak reservations agent.

Please call 1-800-USA-RAIL (1-800-872-7245), 24/7, if you need assistance. Press '0' to speak with an Amtrak reservations agent.

We look forward to serving you aboard Amtrak.

Sincerely,
Maureen
Amtrak Center of Excellence

-------------------------------------------
Needless to say, I can not find them on the website. I responded thus, and have yet to get a reply.

"Download the entire Amtrak Timetable" my butt. It hasn't been available for ages.
Left hand, meet right hand.

@ Ventureforth... I hope it is AMTRAK at whom you are angry and not me. Don't shoot the messenger! :)
Kings and other potentates often shot (or had executed) messengers with bad news as they were available and brought the news. So there is no reason to make an exception in your case.

However, we'll make you a permanent honorary member with the title of "Amtrak Executive" instead of "Service Attendant" after you have been disposed of.

Is anyone having the expired login issue? Even though I'm logged in, its stuck in a loop of, log in again, but im logged in. Can I plleeaaassee just purchase my tickets Amtrak?!!!

Edit: The site apparently reset itself, and my tickets are now booked for my trip to Michigan in August. :)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back