Amtrak Fall Foliage trips out of Philly

Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum

Help Support Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I got my standard points but nothing for the Double Days promo. I got the Double Day points on the Keystone and Regional trains I took that day, but not for the Autumn Express train. Hopefully they show up in a few days, but I'll send an email regardless.

I got my standard points but nothing for the Double Days promo. I got the Double Day points on the Keystone and Regional trains I took that day, but not for the Autumn Express train. Hopefully they show up in a few days, but I'll send an email regardless.
If you took two segments that day in addition to the excursion, and those points posted, you won't get the bonus for the excursion.

That happened to me too.

See post #29 here http://discuss.amtraktrains.com/index.php?/topic/57569-points-for-google-wallet/page-2&do=findComment&comment=485538

If you took two segments that day in addition to the excursion, and those points posted, you won't get the bonus for the excursion.

That happened to me too.

See post #29 here http://discuss.amtraktrains.com/index.php?/topic/57569-points-for-google-wallet/page-2&do=findComment&comment=485538
That explains it. I thought it was four trips per day, but I guess not. Thanks for letting me know.

Guess I should have taken SEPTA one way... Would have had to be an afternoon one since, I think, the earliest (being a Sat) would not have gotten me there in time. Not sure what the afternoon schedule is like on a Sat, though I know I've taken SEPTA for NTD.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back