Amtrak Ink

Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum

Help Support Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
For those of you patiently waiting, Amtrak announced their "INK" newsletter will be resuming in June. It was not issued for a few months due to "changing printing systems and revamping of the newsletter", to paraphrase the announcement I read.

For those of you patiently waiting, Amtrak announced their "INK" newsletter will be resuming in June. It was not issued for a few months due to "changing printing systems and revamping of the newsletter", to paraphrase the announcement I read.
Not to mention that the editor left Amtrak at the end of last year and it took this long to name a replacement.

Not to mention that the editor left Amtrak at the end of last year and it took this long to name a replacement.

Now you ruined it...Amtrak put a nice spin on why no newsletters, and you had to tell the truth...LOL

Now you ruined it...Amtrak put a nice spin on why no newsletters, and you had to tell the truth...LOL
Well, I think replacing an editor could count as "revamping".

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back