Amtrak Post-Trip Survey

Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum

Help Support Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Today, I received a survey from Amtrak that read: "Thank you for taking the time to provide feedback on your trip from Washington, District of Columbia (WAS) to NY Moynihan Train Hall at Penn Station, New York (NYP) on May 29, 2021. " Bear in mind I also took the Capitol Limited from Pittsburgh to Washington and The Pennsylvanian from New York to Pittsburgh on this trip. Not sure what Amtrak's post-trip practices are now, but I wish I was asked about the other two legs as well, unless this was random. Perhaps this is yet another example of Amtrak's disapponting priorities.

That's typical of all the post-trip surveys I've received from Amtrak through the years. They only ask about one segment. Usually, (maybe always? My memory isn't completely clear these days), they only ask about a non-LD train segment. So, like you, nearly all my surveys concern a segment of the NEC as I live in New England.

Perhaps others have received surveys for LD segments. I don't know.

I just received a survey from Amtrak asking me about a recent trip I took. Unfortunately, they didn’t specify which train on which date (which they always have done before), and it could have been one of several.

I just read the instructions again and it says “your most recent trip” —so I can figure that out. But the date and start/end points would be more helpful.

Last edited:
Back