Amtrak Store

Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum

Help Support Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CTANut

Service Attendant
I placed an order on the Amtrak store on June 22, 2021. How long will it take for the order to arrive? I chose ground shipping. It still shows the order as processing. Anyone else have any experience with the store?
Are the playing cards sold in the cafe car Amtrak branded or just generic? What about the passenger comfort kit?

The playing cards are quite nice. Don't know much about the comfort kit except that it has the standard airplane stuff with an Amtrak logo stamped on them.

I'm sure Amtrak uses a generic fulfillment company so no telling how long it will take. If you're lucky you might get a tracking number in a few days.

The playing cards are quite nice. Don't know much about the comfort kit except that it has the standard airplane stuff with an Amtrak logo stamped on them.

I'm sure Amtrak uses a generic fulfillment company so no telling how long it will take. If you're lucky you might get a tracking number in a few days.
Staples "runs" the store

How long will it take for the order to arrive? I chose ground shipping. It still shows the order as processing. Anyone else have any experience with the store?

Processing usually takes my orders about a week, depending on availability of product (sometimes my stuff is on backorder, so it takes longer to process). Once processed, my orders arrive within a week.

I placed an order on the Amtrak store on June 22, 2021. How long will it take for the order to arrive? I chose ground shipping. It still shows the order as processing. Anyone else have any experience with the store?
Are the playing cards sold in the cafe car Amtrak branded or just generic? What about the passenger comfort kit?

It was not clear if it was a deck of cards, you were ordering or something much larger as I suppose it might affect your "millage" as is always said, "yours might vary". Also, if it was in stock and ready to ship.
To be specific for a more precise comparison... I ordered a few Amtrak masks and a new train pin. Small, padded envelope arrived. Here were the delivery process times:
04/19/2021 Order Date
04/22/2021 Invoice Date
04/22/2021 Accepted at USPS Origin Facility
04/24/2021 Delivered, In/At Mailbox
5 days door to door.

This was my recent experience.
hope that helps...

Back