Amtrak SystemTimetable for April 5, 1992

Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum

Help Support Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I would love to see what it looks like.

I believe timetables.org is dead, I might have to bring it back alive, somehow.

Timetables.org is still alive. I visit often. There's a slight overlap between the last printed timetables scanned and the PDF-only timetables. The PDF timetables are over on juckins.net/amtrak_timetables/home.php

I'll see about scanning the April 1992 system tables. I need to get access to a scanner, but I have friends with one.

Timetables.org is still alive. I visit often. There's a slight overlap between the last printed timetables scanned and the PDF-only timetables. The PDF timetables are over on juckins.net/amtrak_timetables/home.php

I'll see about scanning the April 1992 system tables. I need to get access to a scanner, but I have friends with one.

Timetables.org is up yes but its inactive, just no updates that what I mean.

"Update" depends on what the site creator was trying to accomplish. If it was to digitize material not available otherwise, it's as up to date as it needs to be*. Once the timetables started coming out in PDF, there was no point in scanning print. Once another railfan provided an archive of the PDFs, there wasn't a need to duplicate that effort.

Given that I've had to hunt thru many sites for some info, having Amtrak timetables available on only two websites is awesome.

*Well, except for April 1992.

Back