Amtrak train pins

Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum

Help Support Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi,

I am a new member as of 1-3-09. I enjoy train travel & am trying to collect a pin from all of the trains I have been on over the years.. If anyone out there has an extra pin to sell or knows where I can find pins for the following trains I would really appreciate your help. I need The Keystone, the Lake Shore Limited, the Vermonter, The Northeast Regional, & The Pennsylvanian. I hope to hear from someone out there. Thanks

Hi,I am a new member as of 1-3-09. I enjoy train travel & am trying to collect a pin from all of the trains I have been on over the years.. If anyone out there has an extra pin to sell or knows where I can find pins for the following trains I would really appreciate your help. I need The Keystone, the Lake Shore Limited, the Vermonter, The Northeast Regional, & The Pennsylvanian. I hope to hear from someone out there. Thanks
Aloha

I only have a few train pins in my collection (no dup's). All were acquired at train shows, so that would be where I suggest you start. If you can not attend the show see if you can get the exhibitor list, and call or write the ones listed that sell memorabilia.

Hi,I am a new member as of 1-3-09. I enjoy train travel & am trying to collect a pin from all of the trains I have been on over the years.. If anyone out there has an extra pin to sell or knows where I can find pins for the following trains I would really appreciate your help. I need The Keystone, the Lake Shore Limited, the Vermonter, The Northeast Regional, & The Pennsylvanian. I hope to hear from someone out there. Thanks
Aloha

I only have a few train pins in my collection (no dup's). All were acquired at train shows, so that would be where I suggest you start. If you can not attend the show see if you can get the exhibitor list, and call or write the ones listed that sell memorabilia.
I found one that Patrick (Whooz) might be able to make use of! PIN LINK :p

Last edited by a moderator:
Those of us experiencing freezing temperatures thank you for that! :blush: "Burrr.."

And Traveler... Lynch mob? Patrick handeled it once ok, so now he has the experienced to handle it on a larger scale! ;)

Welcome to AU mjlrml.

Unfortunitly, there are no such pins for any of the trains you have taken. And what's so weird is that the LSL has had two different types of logos, but no pins were ever minted!

cpamtfan-Peter

Welcome to AU mjlrml.

Unfortunitly, there are no such pins for any of the trains you have taken. And what's so weird is that the LSL has had two different types of logos, but no pins were ever minted!

cpamtfan-Peter
Sounds like an opportunity for a frequent traveling train fan to raise some bucks for some non-profit Amtrak organization like http://www.amtrakhistoricalsociety.com/ for instance. Of course permission from Amtrak could be an obsticle that would need to be dealt with. If anyone is interested in persuing such a project you can get a perspective on the cost of obtaining pins from this site: http://www.csanders.net/products/pins.html

There are other sites but this is one that I've personally and successfully done business with back in 2004.

p.s. more than one enterprising frequent roller rail fan could participate in the project to share the cost. Just sharing an idea!

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back