Amtrak unveils first rail car funded by stimulus

Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum

Help Support Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd love to see some orders for new equipment!!! Especially some additional Superliners to cover some of these new routes and route expansions we keep hearing about. I'd also hope they keep pushing through refurbs of operable equipment, some of which is getting a bit ratty around the edges, and not just focus on things that went over a cliff...

I'm curious which accident 25103 was involved in. The last time I personally saw that car was in December of 03, and the last significant accident I recall involving Amfleet II's was in May of 03...

I'm curious which accident 25103 was involved in. The last time I personally saw that car was in December of 03, and the last significant accident I recall involving Amfleet II's was in May of 03...
In one of the articles, it stated it was involved in a 'yard' accident.

Probably a "sideswipe" accident or something to that degree. I wonder if the first train it will run on will be the Crescent (because it already has "2009" in that board). Just watch for this car, it will probably be like a brand new car.

cpamtfan-Peter

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back