Amtrak website

Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum

Help Support Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Why does one have to scroll down on the first page of Amtrak's website to book a train? Seems I have to view various promotions before I can actually book. I've been offline for a couple of months so this may have been discussed already. Thanks in advance.
I don't know if it will make a difference for you or not. But mine is fine with the site saved at the page zoom at 80%. No problem for me. Good luck.

I just did my covid form online for my trip going to Flagstaff. Will I have to do it again for the trip back home? We won't have a laptop with us, or do we do it on our cell phone?

I just did my covid form online for my trip going to Flagstaff. Will I have to do it again for the trip back home? We won't have a laptop with us, or do we do it on our cell phone?
Yes, you’ll get an email for the return trip. You should be able to do it on your phone.

I have a round trip tomorrow and got the email for both directions 24 hours before each one. Actually the 2nd one arrived before the 24 hour mark and I had to wait before I could submit it

Yes, you’ll get an email for the return trip. You should be able to do it on your phone.

I have a round trip tomorrow and got the email for both directions 24 hours before each one. Actually the 2nd one arrived before the 24 hour mark and I had to wait before I could submit it
Thanks for the reply. It might be a rough morning for us. We are suppose to board at 4:30 a.m. ( if the train is on time ). We might just try to stay up most of the night too keep track of the train on my cell, get ready and do the form. We will be able to sleep on the train in our roomettes once we get on board LOL.

Thanks for the reply. It might be a rough morning for us. We are suppose to board at 4:30 a.m. ( if the train is on time ). We might just try to stay up most of the night too keep track of the train on my cell, get ready and do the form. We will be able to sleep on the train in our roomettes once we get on board LOL.
You can do it anytime staring 24 hours before your trip.

Thanks for the information, it sounds like Amtrak has this well organized. Is the covid check sent to each person on out party or does the email have a link for each person?
Also, what’s the best way to track the onetime or delay of our trains ( we have four segments) is the amtrak app the best?
Thanks I appreciate your advice

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back