Amtrak's New Menu!!!

Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum

Help Support Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

amtrakadirondack

Lead Service Attendant
Amtrak is providing its menu online as a PDF file, I looked at it, it looks tasty, and much better that any airline, oh wait, it all ways was!

Here's the link:

www.amtrak.com/pdf/Dining_Car_Menu.r5.pdf

:) :) :) :) :)

Yum!!! :D And I get to enjoy it on my Sunset Limited LAX-ORL and return trip next month!!! What could be better? :) Thanks for providing the link to the PDF version, amtrakadirondack!

One other point to make here, is that the menu is really three different menus. This way someone traveling from coast to coast, doesn't get stuck eating the same things every day of their three day journey.

Since we are reviewing this topic, let's make it easier for those who are reading about the menus for the first time to find them. Just click here to be taken to the correct page on Amtrak's website.

Also as a review for those who may have missed it the first time around, Amtrak now has several 360 shots of the bedrooms, coach cars, lounge car, and dining car. To view them you must have QuickTime installed on your computer. A link to download QuickTime is available on the same page as the 360 shots. You can find the pictures here.

Boy I wish that they had implemented that last summer! After 8 days on the Sunset - I was ready to cry by our last lunch!

radsmom said:
Boy I wish that they had implemented that last summer! After 8 days on the Sunset - I was ready to cry by our last lunch!
Well thankfully this time you and your family will get some variation on your ride to Orlando. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back