Are there any new promo codes available

Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum

Help Support Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Bigval109

OBS Chief
There is a guy selling promo code for buy one get one companion ticket free on ebay. I found the code on another web site but it did work for my trip to chi. Any ideas?

October 16, 2007

Amtrak Offers AAA Members an Additional 10% Off Coach Rail Fare on Select Long-Distance Trains

OAKLAND — Amtrak is offering AAA members an additional 10 percent off the AAA discounted rail fare on five popular western long distance trains for travel early next year. Tickets go on sale October 20 through December 31, 2007 for travel between January 7 and March 13, 2008.

This offer is valid for travel on the following routes: California Zephyr, Coast Starlight, Empire Builder, Sunset Limited and Texas Eagle. Up to two children ages 2-15 may accompany each adult at 50 percent off the AAA discounted rail fare.

To take advantage of this additional 10 percent off rail fare offer, visit Amtrak.com or call 1-800-USA-RAIL, and refer to special fare code H743. Some blackout dates apply. Reservations must be made at least three days in advance and contain a current AAA membership number. AAA cards must be presented at the time of ticketing and onboard.

This offer is not valid in conjunction with any other discounts, fares, with the exception of AAA discount (AAA 10 percent discount and then additional 10 percent applied). Routes and offers subject to change without notice. Other restrictions may apply.

About Amtrak

Amtrak provides intercity passenger rail services to more than 500 destinations in 46 states on a 22,000-mile route system. For schedules, fares and information, passengers may call 800-USA-RAIL or visit www.amtrak.com.

Inside Amtrak | News & Media | Route Atlas | Whistle Stop

Terms of Transportation | Privacy | Terms of Use

© 2007 National Railroad Passenger Corporation

Of course, the route they leave off is the one I will be on with my dad next March when we go down to AZ - the Southwest Chief. :p

Oh well, I guess you can't win them all... <_<

Dan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back