AutoTrain Booking One Way

Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum

Help Support Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hans627

Service Attendant
AU Supporting Member
I've been trying to check availability of the AutoTrain to FL, one way only. But for several days it does not allow that option for some reason. Is it just me or have others noticed this?

Thanks!

I've been trying to check availability of the AutoTrain to FL, one way only. But for several days it does not allow that option for some reason. Is it just me or have others noticed this?

Thanks!
I just tried one way from LOR to SFA on 12/9 and had no issue.

I just picked a date out of the blue and it works, but you need to make sure that the station names are populated from the drop down you can't just put in lorton or sanford
I think this may have been the issue. I just tried it and it now works using the drop down station names.

Thanks for the suggestion.

I think this may have been the issue. I just tried it and it now works using the drop down station names.

Thanks for the suggestion.
Yeah, that happens to me sometimes when I use station codes - it doesn't always autofill from the drop-down box.

Another tip is to check price for 1 person versus your group. I did that and got the last seat at the lower price bucket. Had to call Amtrak to add the 2nd person as you cannot book a trip yourself without a automobile.

Back