BC gone on the LSL after July 2?, 2022

Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum

Help Support Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I was at Union Station in Chicago tonight and stopped by the Metropolitan Lounge to inquire about LSL business class service. I'm not sure why I do this as no one seems to know anything on this topic. Anyways, the front desk attendant told me he could book me into business class on 48 tonight if I wanted to travel.

Since there is no business class service bookable for any date I can find in the future (the 7/16 train was listed as sold out when I checked it so I couldn't see if there was randomly business class available on that date), my glass-half-full takeaway is that Amtrak's back end reservation is set up to eventually handle business class bookings on CHI-NYP. The attendant specifically mentioned that route as a sample booking.

Last edited:
Haven't read all six pages so am wondering if Business class is still OUT for Lake shore limited? I took it a couple times in 2019 I think..

Haven't read all six pages so am wondering if Business class is still OUT for Lake shore limited? I took it a couple times in 2019 I think..
There is no BC on the Lake Shore Limited and it is not expected to come back anytime soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back