Best Wine Tasting Trivia Questions

Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum

Help Support Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Meat Puppet

Lead Service Attendant
The two I had from Empire Builder a few weeks ago.....

Q:What 7 things were the Gilligans Island characters based on?

A:7 deadly sins

Q:Which All in the Family character went on to form his own production company?

A:Rob Reiner

Q. How many gallons of gasoline did they pump into the locomotives when they refilled their tanks in Havre?

A. None, the locomotives use diesel fuel.

Q: What state is the furthest east?

A: Alaska! (I got that one right!
tongue.gif
) Part of Alaska crosses the 180º line (but not the International Date Line) - thus making Alaska further east then Maine!

Q: What show on TV was the first to show a married couple in the same bed?

A: The Flinstones!

Q: What show on TV was the first to show a married couple in the same bed?

A: The Flinstones!
That is a common answer to that question, but it is not the correct answer. The first show on TV to show a married couple in the same bed was Mary Kay and Johnny. Mary Kay and Johnny was the first sit-com on television and ran for three years beginning November 18, 1947. The lead actors in the domestic comedy were an actual married couple, Johnny and Mary Kay Stearns. The show started on the Dumont Network and later aired on CBS and NBC.

The 15 minute show was produced live with almost all the scenes from a one-bedroom (and one bed) apartment set that had no bathroom.

Snopes

Last edited by a moderator:
"what was our president's name in 1976?"

"barack obama"

i did win a bottle of wine but not on that one.
What was wrong with your answer? Your answer was correct. Maybe they wanted you to say "nobody --- We didn't have a president in 1976?" <LOL>

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back