Better Chat, and actually working for 4/17

Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum

Help Support Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ryan

Court Jester
Since the (terrible anyways) chat is going to be broken anyways, I threw together a free widget for chat using the service that we used to use here before it got taken over by the crappy built in chat.

If you're interested in chatting tomorrow night (or any other time, it's always up), point your browser at:

http://stavely.org/AU_Chat.html

Full disclosure, there are ads, they're not mine, they're put there by Mibbit (the chat provider) on the free version.

If you're one of the cool kids, point your IRC client to irc.mibbit.net, channel #AU_Chat.

VIVE LA IRC!!!

Legalese: Despite the name "AU_Chat", this isn't sponsored, endorsed or otherwise acknowledged by the AU Corporate Overlords or the volunteer staff. Use at your own risk, past performance does not indicate future performance, if you experience any of the listed side effects contact your physician.

Was irc.mibbit.net down tonight? I tried using several clients (including the one allegedly built into Opera), but kept getting no-response errors. The HTML client worked, amongst two platforms.

Back