Big Day

Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum

Help Support Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Already did- yay early voting!
Ahh yes, in the home of voter fraud :p I grew up and lived most of my life there, don't worry :) Lived a few miles north of you for a few years too:)

A brand new day coming.
I sure hope you are wrong. Actually I know you are, but in the event you are right, I'm pulling all of my money out of the market and burying it. Also, building a fallout shelter. I've also heard from a few other people that they will be pulling their money out of the markets.

Last edited by a moderator:
Already did- yay early voting!
Ahh yes, in the home of voter fraud :p I grew up and lived most of my life there, don't worry :) Lived a few miles north of you for a few years too:)

A brand new day coming.
I sure hope you are wrong. Actually I know you are, but in the event you are right, I'm pulling all of my money out of the market and burying it. Also, building a fallout shelter. I've also heard from a few other people that they will be pulling their money out of the markets.
Thanks.... <_<

Karl Rove also complained that the campaign was getting too dirty. Like he should talk.
Hah, it was funny.

Rove is ALWAYS right, even if he had to manufacture polls and evidence, even if he has to steal elections and rig the damn polling machines himself- nobody makes a liar out of Karl Rove-

And for once, I hope Rove is right!

Karl Rove also complained that the campaign was getting too dirty. Like he should talk.
Hah, it was funny.

Rove is ALWAYS right, even if he had to manufacture polls and evidence, even if he has to steal elections and rig the damn polling machines himself- nobody makes a liar out of Karl Rove-

Rove is a riot, and was caught last week saying McCain is through. So yeah, hope he's right.

Hah, it was funny.

Rove is a riot, and was caught last week saying McCain is through. So yeah, hope he's right.
Caught isn't the right word- he's been writing about how McCain has been out to dry for weeks now.

It's getting to be time for all you good boys and girls back east to wake up and head for the polls. Whatever your political persuasion, I sincerely hope you'll exercise your right, and your civic responsibility as an American citizen.

Arrived at 5:50am EST for the 6:00am opening. Already 10 in line: 30 by the time the polls opened.

Is there a law that requires election workers to be at least 110 years old and slooooooooooooow?

NIXON'S THE ONE!!!. Oops, wrong century.

I heard Starbucks is giving away a free coffee if you show your "I voted" sticker when you enter the store.

I heard Starbucks is giving away a free coffee if you show your "I voted" sticker when you enter the store.
I heard that too. But I didn't a sticker last week when i voted. Maybe they'll just have to trust me. I like Dunkin' Donuts coffee better anyway.
Someone said all you have to do is tell them you voted to get one. I guess in a town with many Starbucks you could keep yourself supplied all day. We only have one in our little town.

I just returned from my polling place and it was packed. 2 hours after opening they said 2000 had already voted. We normally don't have that many all day in other elections.

I heard that too. But I didn't a sticker last week when i voted. Maybe they'll just have to trust me. I like Dunkin' Donuts coffee better anyway.
Someone said all you have to do is tell them you voted to get one. I guess in a town with many Starbucks you could keep yourself supplied all day. We only have one in our little town.

I just returned from my polling place and it was packed. 2 hours after opening they said 2000 had already voted. We normally don't have that many all day in other elections.
Count on Starbucks to do something clearly partisan.... I betchya they are in the coffee tank for Obama.

And Dunkin Donuts is in it for McCain.

Count on Starbucks to do something clearly partisan.... I betchya they are in the coffee tank for Obama.

And Dunkin Donuts is in it for McCain.
HEY, that's not fair. There's only a Dunkin Donuts near me!

On second thought, what am I saying! I'm a Paranoid Re..... oh never mind! <_<

Did my civic duty today - BEFORE work! I didn't even need to take the entire day off as was suggested by one of the candidates. :lol:

I'm personally glad I won't have to watch those @#%$# ads anymore!

Dan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back