BOA past statements

Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum

Help Support Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TEREB

Service Attendant
Long story short. I prepaid for 3 specialty dining with the old BOA card. I’m on board the cruise ship now and they are telling me they have record of prepayment for only 2 dinners.
How can I get a copy of a past bill when as far as BOA is concerned, I don't exist?

AmtrakBlue is correct. Go to your FNBO account and "Recent Transactions".
Keep scrolling down and clicking ""View More Transactions". Mine go back to February 2022.
It shows the transactions...date and the payee although no details as to what was purchased.

I'm looking at my FNBO accounts. I can view old transactions from when I had the BoA cards, so you might look there.
I had tried that but it only shows from Oct 17th on. I made these payments prior to that date.

AmtrakBlue is correct. Go to your FNBO account and "Recent Transactions".
Keep scrolling down and clicking ""View More Transactions". Mine go back to February 2022.
It shows the transactions...date and the payee although no details as to what was purchased.
Did you do this through the app or from a computer? I’m using the app and it doesn’t go past Oct 17.

Did you do this through the app or from a computer? I’m using the app and it doesn’t go past Oct 17.
I did it from my computer.
Since you brought up that point, I tried the app. Same results...all the way back to February 2022.
Did you let your BofA card "roll over" to FNBO or, did you cancel the BofA card and apply for a new card at FNBO?

EDIT...I didn't try to view statements but rather a list of individual transactions.

I did it from my computer.
Since you brought up that point, I tried the app. Same results...all the way back to February 2022.
Did you let your BofA card "roll over" to FNBO or, did you cancel the BofA card and apply for a new card at FNBO?

EDIT...I didn't try to view statements but rather a list of individual transactions.
I never cancelled the BOA account. I even paid the balance from BOA to FNBO on line since I didn’t get a statement from BOA. And yes, I followed what you said to do and still nothing is showing. I guess I’ll have to call them to see what they can do about getting a copy. Thank you for trying to help.

Back