BOA Telephone Inquiry

Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum

Help Support Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
WHO CHANGED THE TITLE OF THIS THREAD! It is INDEED A scam as they just sneaked through my Call Blocking by making a local # show! As soon as she started puking her slop, she was quickly informed charges will be filed with the Oklahoma Attroney General's Office and they have been.

Now to contact BoA and get the inside from them.

WHO CHANGED THE TITLE OF THIS THREAD! It is INDEED A scam as they just sneaked through my Call Blocking by making a local # show!
What local number showed up? The initial post stated they called from an 877 number, which is a toll free number, not a local number.
Also, it's possible that they called from a local branch if you had one, or it was a call completely separate from the welcome BoA call that people have reported that they are getting.

Last edited by a moderator:
Wait! Are we even talking of the same call? The call I received was from an 800 or 877 number (I forget which) number, which of course is not a local number. What number have the others been getting the call from?

Last edited by a moderator:
Back