Booking Hotels thru Amtrak?

Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum

Help Support Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I notice that Amtrak has a site or related sight for booking hotels and car rentals. On one reservation to The Spinghill Suites In Springdale UT that I checked they are offering 7000 pts for a three night booking BUT they require you to pay in advance but with cancellation privileges. My question is that if we book through the Amtrak site and use the FNBO Amtrak Mastercard do we get both the 7000 pts and the additional 2 pts per dollar spent for travel on the card as well?

I notice that Amtrak has a site or related sight for booking hotels and car rentals. On one reservation to The Spinghill Suites In Springdale UT that I checked they are offering 7000 pts for a three night booking BUT they require you to pay in advance but with cancellation privileges. My question is that if we book through the Amtrak site and use the FNBO Amtrak Mastercard do we get both the 7000 pts and the additional 2 pts per dollar spent for travel on the card as well?
That would depend on how the CC registers the purchase. I could see it going as either 2 points (if it registers as a hotel purchase) or 1 point (if it registers as...something different).

Back