Breakfast Buffet In PPC

Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum

Help Support Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
All food served in the PPC comes from the Diner and is loaded aboard with the stuff for the Diner.

Based on my expierence, the downstairs is closed off when a CCC or Sightseer Lounge substitutes for a PPC.
Where would you get Bar Service ? (after breakfast of course, LOL)

Last edited by a moderator:
The Upstairs Counter by the stairs in SSLs used to serve as a bar ( once upon a time the Empire Builder had it staffed by a Second LSA in tbe Summer) and the "Cafe" part of the CCC also can serve as a Bar/Serving area.!

Of course none of us would dream of putting alcohol into our beverages outside our Rooms!

When I had a SSL substitute the full meals and wine service was done upstairs, and the bar was downstairs. That was also with an excellent (non-lazy) LSA in the Parlour car. Can't remember her name but I've had her multiple times over the years and she's great.

I had the same experience with a substitute SSL. Meals upstairs and bar downstairs. The LSA was top notch, she always had a smile. Another trip had everything upstairs and that LSA said he preferred to run the car this way.

IMG_0199.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Amtrak Forum

Back