Broken AGR Website

Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum

Help Support Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jis

Permanent Way Inspector
Staff member
Administator
AU Supporting Member
Gathering Team Member
Looks like AGR Website is broken in several bizarre ways:

1. Clearly the list of transactions is incomplete. It is missing just random transactions.

2. The Overview page says I have 11,000+ TQPs and then says I need 8000+ TQPs to get to Select Plus Status.

Ideally if I added up the TQP numbers in the transactions list for the year it should equal the number shown on the Overview page. Of course the two numbers are far apart. I am hoping the number shown on the overview page is correct since I can identify several missing transactions on the Transactions page. But who knows? And of course I need 8,000+ TQP to make Select Executive, not Select Plus. Sigh!

Maybe someday Amtrak will be able to produce an AGR web site that is not hopelessly broken and can actually be used for anything reliably.

Looks like AGR Website is broken in several bizarre ways:

1. Clearly the list of transactions is incomplete. It is missing just random transactions.

2. The Overview page says I have 11,000+ TQPs and then says I need 8000+ TQPs to get to Select Plus Status.

Ideally if I added up the TQP numbers in the transactions list for the year it should equal the number shown on the Overview page. Of course the two numbers are far apart. I am hoping the number shown on the overview page is correct since I can identify several missing transactions on the Transactions page. But who knows? And of course I need 8,000+ TQP to make Select Executive, not Select Plus. Sigh!

Maybe someday Amtrak will be able to produce an AGR web site that is not hopelessly broken and can actually be used for anything reliably.
Yea, mine is similiar...
Screenshot 2022-12-07 131134.png
Actually, I'm falling short a few hundred TQPs this year and will not retain plus status!

Back