Bus from Boston to Manchester, NH?

Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum

Help Support Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Fenway

Lead Service Attendant
AU Supporting Member
A good friend of mine who loves BU Hockey BUT doesn't drive called me today and asked if there is any way to get a bus from Boston to Manchester to attend an NCAA game on Thursday afternoon and incredibly there are not many options.

Boston Express offers numerous trips to a Manchester suburb ( North Londonderry ) but not downtown

I told her she might be better off using a rideshare from Boston with a couple of fans and splitting the cost.

Am I missing something here?

Wouldn’t it be cheaper for your friend to take a ride share to the North Londonderry bus stop and then the bus to Boston?

Last edited:
I used to take the bus some-what regularly from Manchester to Logan... it's been quite a few years however.

It looks like Greyhound still serves the downtown Manchester bust station... but you have to order tickets online. Possibly Concord Coaches as well. North Conway is set up & billed as the Manchester station these days, but MTA doesn't serve it; making it a bit useless if you don't have a car. You could take Concord Coaches to Concord, then the MTA-run Zip Line back down to Manchester.

peter

Back