BWI shuttle from airport to train station

Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum

Help Support Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Trainmans daughter

OBS Chief
Its been years since I took this shuttle, and I cant remember how its done. I do remember people on this forum gave me the info I needed and was able to jump on the shuttle and get to the station without drama. But that was then and this is now. I need someone to jog my memory for my upcoming trip next week. Ill be arriving on Southwest Airlines and exiting the door by their baggage claim. So what do I look for? Is the shuttle clearly marked? And is it customary to tip the driver? Thanks so much for your help.

Yes, just look for a typical airport shuttle bus that says "Amtrak".

No, it's not customary to tip the driver.

There are signs marking the location for the shuttle pick ups. You just keep an eye out for the"AMTRAK" shuttle since two or three shuttles can arrive at the same time. I always look ahead to locate it then let the rest of my party know.

Since I just landed here...

As soon as you go outside, there are signs directing you to the nearest bus stop:

IMG_4970.jpg

The stop is clearly marked:

IMG_4971.jpg

And the busses look like this. I’m going to the daily garage, so this was my bus. Yours will say “Amtrak/MARC”

IMG_4973.jpg

Not a problem! If you need anything while you're here, feel free to reach out, I'm only about 10 min away.
Thanks! Same goes for you if ever you find yourself coming through Chico and need someone to meet you during the station stop at 2am with an In-and-Out burger or something.

Back