California Zephyr Eastbound question: Bedroom / Car 632 / Room D

Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum

Help Support Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi! While I have traveled regional trains via Amtrak before, this June trip will be my first long distance trip.
Does anyone know if my bedroom will have the couch facing Eastbound? The direction the train is traveling?
Car 632 / Room D
I forgot to ask that when making my reservation. I get motion sickness when sitting facing the wrong way.

Thanks for your help!

No way to know how the consist will be put together, so no way to know which way the couch will be facing until you board

Hi! While I have traveled regional trains via Amtrak before, this June trip will be my first long distance trip.
Does anyone know if my bedroom will have the couch facing Eastbound? The direction the train is traveling?
Car 632 / Room D
I forgot to ask that when making my reservation. I get motion sickness when sitting facing the wrong way.

Thanks for your help!
If the Bedrooms are hooked up facing the Engine, ( front of Train)Bedroom D will have have a the Couch facing the Rear of the Train. If the Bedrooms are hooked up towards the rear of the Train, D's Couch will face Forward!

Luck of the draw!!!

Back