Chase Amtrak Mastercard

Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum

Help Support Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I received a mail about the promotion, issued by Chase, for 3x points from Oct. 1 to Dec. 31. It's a bit tricky. The fine print says that you'll get 3x points on grocery, gas, and dining. That's good for $251 or higher of grocery, gas, and dining on a statement (or is it 3 month period?). You'll have to register it to chalk up the points.

Last edited by a moderator:
I entered the enrollment code and it is not the general code. The code is for individual person, so can't help you guys :( . Keep your eyes on the mail! It's almost look like a junk mail.

The period of time is 3 months total, not each month.

I did not get a promotion either. Sometimes credit card companies offer promotions to people who do not use their card very often. I am not one of those people. I would love triple points on my groceries.

This is a typical targeted promotion by Chase. They do this every so often with their affinity cards. I have one running right now for 2x miles for groceries and home improvement purchases with my Chase United Mileage Plus card. Two years ago I got one for 3x miles for travel expenses, and pulled in an extra 10,000 miles.

I have no idea how they set the target, but if you are one of the chosen few, it's a great deal.

I have three Chase cards including the AGR but was not one of the targeted lucky ones, like the traveler says I use my AGR card for almost everything so guess good customers are not wanted!

He does live near Albany by dictate of his bosses, his cats! :lol: SOL means Sh** out of luck, guess its an old saying, but Im old! (but not dead yet!) :lol:

Can't we call Chase & ask to be added to the promotion?
i doubt it. have you ever tried to call chase? :rolleyes:

Didn't have to call Chase - I received the 3x promotion in the mail yesterday. :D

However....the fine print has a lot of restrictions. For example, it does NOT apply to super centers or discount "clubs". So groceries at Wal-Mart, Sam's Club or Costco won't get the 3 times points.

Back