Checking Train Status

Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum

Help Support Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

denmarks

Train Travel Enthusiast
I want to start tracking arrival times of the CZ. Is there an online method to check it? Amtrak.com does not work. Is Julie working? I hate phoning every day but I will if I must.

REVISED: looks like station to station status may be working now.

Last edited:
I want to start tracking arrival times of the CZ. Is there an online method to check it? Amtrak.com does not work. Is Julie working? I hate phoning every day but I will if I must.

REVISED: looks like station to station status may be working now.
I think you wanted SAC and CHI arrivals. Try these links:

https://juckins.net/amtrak_status/a...=schAr&sort_dir=DESC&co=gt&limit_mins=&dfon=1
https://juckins.net/amtrak_status/a...=schAr&sort_dir=DESC&co=gt&limit_mins=&dfon=1

Indeed, thank you for this website. Makes it easy for me to fill out my timesheets to ensure I reduce the correct pay for late trains. ;)
Hey Triley, glad it's helpful! An attendant on the Acela service said he uses the website to figure out when the trains ran or experienced a service disruption. Thanks to Amtrak StatusMaps and TransitDocs for helping me get the source data.

Hey Triley, glad it's helpful! An attendant on the Acela service said he uses the website to figure out when the trains ran or experienced a service disruption. Thanks to Amtrak StatusMaps and TransitDocs for helping me get the source data.

Oh I use it for the same reasons as well. I’ve also used it to see at a quick glance where neighbouring trains are, to judge if I have enough time to coordinate stealing supplies from them (this mostly applies to the Builder, but I have done this even last week on the Cascades).

And if you haven’t heard, new Surfliner and starlight schedule is coming soon.

Back