China Eastern 737 crash (March 2022)

Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum

Help Support Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The Video pretty much shows just how crazy whoever crashed the plane was!😥
The video in the article shows a Tibet Airlines aircraft that caught fire last week after overrunning the runway during an aborted take-off procedure. It is completely unrelated to the China Eastern crash.

The video in the article shows a Tibet Airlines aircraft that caught fire last week after overrunning the runway during an aborted take-off procedure. It is completely unrelated to the China Eastern crash.
There is a Video that shows the plane diving nose down into the ground, I saw it on NBC News but can't find it anywhere??

It seems to me that this is another example of a pilot suicide. But, how could it have happened?

Has China Eastern not adopted the practice that when the cockpit door opens and a pilot leaves to go to the loo (or whatever), a Flight Attendant then takes the person's place?

How could the cockpit door be breached by a passenger? Those doors on modern planes were built to resist what seemed to have been done by some passengers on the flight that crashed in Pennsylvania in 2001.

There is more to this sad accident than we now know. And, I wonder, since it involved a Chinese airline, will we ever know what really happened?

Back