Coast Starlight (11) cancelled again…at least on 9/11

Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum

Help Support Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This is just nuts.

The series of decisions out of Amtrak upper management lately is just crazy unless their intent is to undermine long distance service.

Despite his being better at PR, Flynn's time is up.

Save Amtrak, fire Flynn.
Save Amtrak, fire Gardner.
Save Amtrak, fire the Board.
Yup! Yup! Yup! And do remember to check out the website today, September 13th. There's a big headliner about the flash sale going on for 50% off but tickets must be purchased by September 8th.

Is anyone minding the store???

Thank you for the suggestions! We did take in Pike Place Market today, and my parents are taking in a Mariners game. Tomorrow, we will visit the Space Needle, and my cousin is going to join us for dinner. My mom and I can’t walk much due to physical disabilities. But, thanks again for the suggestions!

As our trip continued, I became incredibly happy that we switched routes to Chicago. Not only did we get bumped out of our rooms, would have had to train/bus from NorCal to LAX, UP ended up changing out the diamonds in Tower 55 in FTW, and we would have had to bus from SAS to FTW also!! I guess my original idea was just not meant to be.

Back