Confused why it says No Check Baggage..

Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum

Help Support Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
1629335650669.png

I know my ticket is Chicago - Emy 2 nights then EMY to SBA for 1 night then SBA to OSD then back the same way i went...

why do think it says No Checked Baggage on the Zephyr???? is it because my ticket is different lines/days? If i don't check it in... is there enough storage space for a suite case in the sleeper area??

the whole reservation says it lol..

Thanks,
moosejunky99

View attachment 24012

I know my ticket is Chicago - Emy 2 nights then EMY to SBA for 1 night then SBA to OSD then back the same way i went...

why do think it says No Checked Baggage on the Zephyr???? is it because my ticket is different lines/days? If i don't check it in... is there enough storage space for a suite case in the sleeper area??

the whole reservation says it lol..

Thanks,
moosejunky99

I’ve noticed this visual bug on the website recently. A few different trips I booked showed “no baggage” after I booked it even though there was when I booked it and was when I got there. It’s likely just that- a visual bug.

Should probably just report it as a bug to customer service/feedback.

Last edited:
I have a trip booked from EVR to NYP in November and my ticket says no checked bags. That is weird because EVR and NYP both have checked baggage service and both the EB and LSL do as well.

I am not worrying about it. I don't usually check baggage anyway. I think it is probably yet another system artifact brought to you by Amtrak's crack IT team.

Back