Consist list

Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum

Help Support Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

AKA

OBS Chief
Looking for E B consist. What is the consist east bound from Spokane ? Need to know where the Portland sleeper will be.

Also is there a LD consist list on A U ?

http://discuss.amtraktrains.com/index.php?/topic/32610-line-numbersconsist-listings/
hi.gif

Hey, if you book the PDx sleeper, you get the railfan window out the back! But you don't get a dining car SPK-PDX.
But you get the Sightseer! I ride the Seattle section fairly regularly and to tell the truth, if I had a choice, I'd take the Sightseer over the diner for one evening or morning.
Yeah, I know the Sightseer's great, but most of that section is at night anyway, though if you wake up early you could go to the Sightseer at like, 5:30, which is great.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey, if you book the PDx sleeper, you get the railfan window out the back! But you don't get a dining car SPK-PDX.
But you get the Sightseer! I ride the Seattle section fairly regularly and to tell the truth, if I had a choice, I'd take the Sightseer over the diner for one evening or morning.
Yeah, I know the Sightseer's great, but most of that section is at night anyway, though if you wake up early you could go to the Sightseer at like, 5:30 which is great.
Westbound - yeah - the SSL through the Columbia Gorge is great - depending on the season and the sunrise.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back