Coupons after getting credit card

Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum

Help Support Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The coupons are digital; they just show up in your AGR account on the website. If they're not there yet, you might want to call AGR to make sure that FNBO didn't create a new AGR account for your card, instead of connecting it to your existing one. That happened to me and at least one other AU member.

I think people who didn't get an incorrect AGR account created said that the coupons showed up within a couple of days of their account going active. But that was when the accounts were transferred directly from B of A; it might be different for entirely new accounts.

The coupons are digital; they just show up in your AGR account on the website. If they're not there yet, you might want to call AGR to make sure that FNBO didn't create a new AGR account for your card, instead of connecting it to your existing one. That happened to me and at least one other AU member.

I think people who didn't get an incorrect AGR account created said that the coupons showed up within a couple of days of their account going active. But that was when the accounts were transferred directly from B of A; it might be different for entirely new accounts.
Hey! They’re there. Thanks for this.

Back