Daily service returning in May

Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum

Help Support Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sidney

Conductor
May 24th for a few trains and two weeks later for every train. It's in the system. Finally some good news. Amtrak says flex dining is supposed to end May 21 for the Wester. trains. I am hoping that means full service dining will return the next day.

This is very good news. I am glad to see that daily service is returning. It will make things a lot easier for me to plan my trips now. Even if my trains are on the end of the list to come back. I'll be there to see them off when they return though.

All in all on the triweekly schedule I managed to hit the Capitol Limited x1, Silver Star x2, Silver Meteor x1, Palmetto x1, Crescent x1, and City of New Orleans x1.

For some reason the sleeper is not showing online for the Lake Shore Limited on days that have just been added - at least in October. The good news is that I called an agent and she was able to book me into the sleeper.

Nice job by Amtrak to add reservations for the new trains so soon. I'm thankful to Amtrak as their mask policy allowed me to safely travel many times on the triweely schedule - but good riddance to the triweekly schedule!

This is very good news. I am glad to see that daily service is returning. It will make things a lot easier for me to plan my trips now. Even if my trains are on the end of the list to come back. I'll be there to see them off when they return though.

All in all on the triweekly schedule I managed to hit the Capitol Limited x1, Silver Star x2, Silver Meteor x1, Palmetto x1, Crescent x1, and City of New Orleans x1.
Wow! I only went on the Starlight and Builder (so far), still got the Chief and Eagle.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back