Does Amtrak Offer This Discount?

Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum

Help Support Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Not that I know of. As a former of Vollie myself I think something like this would be good. I am able to use the student advantage card though.

Speaking of AAA, I entered my card number on the web, do I still need to bring it on my trip in case they ask for it?

I don't think there is a firefighter discount. I have never been asked to show an AAA card.

The only time I've been asked for my AAA card is when I've had to pick up my ticket from a ticket agent at the station. (And not all the time.) If I use a QT to pick it up, the QT never asks to see it!

But if you may ever need to use it at your destination (like for a hotel discount or renting a car), why not carry it? :huh: And speaking of that, even if you are riding with your friend and the car breaks down, you can call AAA - and as long as you're in his or her car, the car is covered under your AAA membership! :) Wouldn't that be worth carrying the card with you to your destination? :huh:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back