Double Points - 9/6/22 - 10/31/22

Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum

Help Support Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It doesn't say whether this applies to travel during that period that has already been ticketed. Have they included travel purchased before registration in past double-points promotions?

And do these double-points promotions also double TQP's?
Usually, alreading holding a ticket doesn't matter. If travel is within the specified period it qualifies.

It doesn't say whether this applies to travel during that period that has already been ticketed. Have they included travel purchased before registration in past double-points promotions?

Since we don't get points till after travel, I'm sure the double points apply for any travel between today and the end of Oct regardless of when we bought the tickets. (For some who may ask...no, you don't get points on travel that were paid for with points ;) )

Since we don't get points till after travel, I'm sure the double points apply for any travel between today and the end of Oct regardless of when we bought the tickets. (For some who may ask...no, you don't get points on travel that were paid for with points ;) )
Thanks.

What about TQP's? I was looking forward to reaching Select tier for the first time after my 2 fall trips. If TQP's are doubled, I'll hit Select on the 1st trip, and jump right up to Select Plus on the 2nd one!

Thanks.

What about TQP's? I was looking forward to reaching Select tier for the first time after my 2 fall trips. If TQP's are doubled, I'll hit Select on the 1st trip, and jump right up to Select Plus on the 2nd one!
Generally TQPs are not doubled during double points promotion, but things are different these days, so who knows?

Whenever they've offered it before, they've always awarded the bonus points as long as the travel itself is during the promotional period. I've very seldom booked after the promotions were announced, but usually already had reservations, since Fall is one of my main travel seasons.

Back